Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New e-book I received!

I recently received the E-book by Melissa, @ 'not a diy diva here.  I've been following her blog for some time now, and the e-book really summed up her philosophy that we can create and live in a beautiful home that I, without a lot of difficulty, can accomplish just by doing one small thing at a time to make our lives quite special.  I know sometimes I let the "paralysis by analysis" get in the way, thinking  I have to be a 'perfectionist' when I'm really never going to be 'perfect' anyway.  I just need to make a healthy, happy home, doing things that I enjoy, and (some I don't necessarily)  for me and my family.  I highly recommend Melissa's  e-book and definitely her blog!!

Also....I joined debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com for Monday's 'Newbie Party' at my blog, Visual Interest .  Please check it out!  I'd love more followers!!!!!  And you get to meet lots of other wonderful new friends!

Have a great day!

Judy

No comments: