Friday, December 16, 2011

Liebster Award





Just received an email from Sharon at Mrs. Hines' Class Blog telling me that she chose my Blog for the Liebster Blog award!  I excitedly clicked over to see what it's all about!  I'm tickled to have been on her list!  I've been a follower of Sharon's for a while now.  Look forward to meeting lots of new Blog Friends!  Thank you Sharon!!!

I've chosen five up and coming Blogs to pass this award onto!!  Hope to keep the ball rolling!!!  Hop on over to check them out!

Art Teacher Girl

Cottage Patina

Capital B

Our Blue Front Door

Priscillas

These are some very talented ladies!  Be sure to pay them a visit.  You will enjoy getting to know them.  I certainly have!

If you have been awarded the coveted Liebster award, here’s what’s next:

* choose five up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award

*show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.  If you not already a follower of their blog, that might be a great way to show appreciation for the award.  ;)

*Post the award on your blog.  Be sure to link back to the 5 blogs you awarded so that others can visit them.

Hope you visit them all!!  Have a wonderful weekend!
~Judy~

No comments: