Thursday, February 4, 2010

An Evening With Mark Ballard "The Artist"!

Just returned from an evening out with friends where we enjoyed learning how to make paper camellias from local artist/entertainer, Mark Ballard!  It was fun, food, friendship!!!  And I have a paper camellia to show for it!!!!  Thought I'd share it!!  Lots of little petals and hot glue!!!  And of course the (plastic) stamen in the middle.




LOOKS  REAL DOESN'T IT??????
But it's made out of paper!!!!
Not sure what I'm going to do with it!!!  But....


Headed to Tybee tomorrow with my sister to spend the weekend....It's our Dad's 75th Birthday!!!!  Also going to attend a Luncheon/Fashion show with our Mom on Sunday!!!! 

Hope to shop a little and find some things for our "Beachy" guest room while there.  Maybe a lamp or a sailboat or a lighthouse or a seagull......Hopefully something to hang on the bare walls!!

My husband is in Marietta helping our brother-in-law remodel the master bathroom!!!!  We'll miss them....but I'm sure my sister will have a great "new" bathroom when she returns home on Monday!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: