Wednesday, June 2, 2010



 
Izzy & Stephen
....I'm sooooo happy Todd and I got to spend a week and a half with you two. Thanks for visiting us and I'll always cherish the time we shared. Thanks for Todd's Wii golf game, and for going to Tybee with us, and eating out at all our favorite places, and going through all the childhood pictures I had stowed away.....We are going to miss you both very much! Have a safe trip to your Mum's! Love you both! 
Just had a wonderful visit with my Son and his wife, Izzy, who have gone to Wales (UK) to live near her family for .....(a while?)  I've put off posting....again....
But I'm going to be a little more diligent!
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!
Off to work now.... will be back later.   

Todd and I

Tybee Island GA


(Just like when he was a little boy!)
More Beach shots


River Street in Savannah, GA

On our way....
At home playing Wii golf
Eating homemade cookies

Waiting to hear that they made it safely to the UK!!   I'm off to work!!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

Your visit with them looked like you had a great time.