Monday, August 20, 2012

Appliqued T-Shirts

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I got back in my sewing/craft room Saturday!  A (very organized) friend came over to Applique a few shirts to wear when they go to Disney World at Christmas!  Yes....not till Christmas!!!  She's definitely NOT a procrastinator.   Allyson and her husband, Rob, have two of the cutest little boys.  Hubby's not too keen on the idea of "matching Mickey Mouse shirts" but he'll be a trouper I'm sure!  Her youngest son, Caden has an upcoming birthday in October, and she will wrap up the Disney t-shirts with a note telling them about the surprise 'a trip' to Disney!!!  They'll be soooo excited and will probably ask her every day, "How much longer till Christmas?"

Anyway....I'd never done much Appliquing on my Brother sewing/embroidery machine...until now!  It was a lot of fun and now I should be really good at it!  Thought I'd share some of the pics!  Have fun looking!






This is my friend, Allyson, helping with the cutting!  She has so many ideas!!!










We have a 'few' more to do!  But, aren't they cute?
Bye for now!
~Judy~



2 comments:

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

Nice job on the appliques! I need to take lessons to learn how to use my sewing machine. I have had it for several years but only do basic sewing on it. Those shirts are really cute and colorful. They will be a big hit, I am sure. Thanks for the comment about my dishes. I am so pleased to have them. I know you must be proud to have your Grandmother's set. My Grandmother passed away in May but she was very generous to me while she was alive, knowing how much I appreciated the things that she enjoyed so much. Hope you are having a great weekend! ---------Shannon

Anonymous said...

aev cheap fluconazole - generic fluconazole no prescription http://www.diflucanbestprice.net/#generic-fluconazole-no-prescription , [url=http://www.diflucanbestprice.net/#fluconazole-online-no-prescription ]fluconazole online no prescription [/url]